Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring is truly here at last! It's been cold and wet with plenty of late snowfall such that patches are still visible in shaded copses, and yesterday Tolman pond was still more than half iced over. The days are warmer, though, and when the sun comes out it can get positively toasty.

My massage studio is working splendidly - warm and cosy and bright. Once the weather warms up, I'll choose colors and get started on painting colors over the current white primer.

I do about two massages a week - mostly trades or barters - and a few special clients who help me afford to keep up my license and education by paying with real money.

This evening I'm practicing typing and getting up to speed for a writing workshop starting next week.  Well, that's enough typing for now...   :)  Actual blogging will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment