Sunday, February 19, 2012

Massage and More

Today I updated up my old website - tinalee.org - with links to my professional massage website. Go ahead and check it out. Yes, it's official - or perhaps it is more accurate to say "I am official." Licensed by the state of Maine to practice therapeutic massage. Now awaiting my town permit for "Home Occupation" and volunteering as a complementary care provider for the local non-profit volunteer-run Knox County Health Clinic.

I look forward to having more time to read - and to write! But that is all I have to say today.


[Much later Edit: After a few years of doing Hospice Massage, I quit to take care of my husband at the end of his struggle with cancer, and then completed a master's of fine art degree focused on poetry and haiku, and took up music more seriously -or playfully- enjoying the experience of solo performance in small intimate venues. And then the covid-19 pandemic started. And just like that, my massage career faded away as new adventures opened their many doors. So I never got around to updating the website. Yet.]

No comments:

Post a Comment